Department of History Programs
Our undergraduate administrator is available to answer your questions about Department of History programs, such as:
- Do I have enough courses for a history major?
- What is independent study?
- Can I count this course toward my history program?
To book an appointment, drop in to the Department of History or email the undergraduate administrator.
- September through June: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 9:30am-12:30pm and 2:00-4:00pm
- July and August: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 2:30-3:45pm
Transfer Credits and Study Abroad Courses
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and requests for transfer-credit assessments and study-abroad course approvals
Registration, Enrolment and Counselling
Contact your College registrar’s office for help with:
- ACORN-related questions
- Personal counselling
- Financial counselling
- Academic skills counseling